Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,280 (206,355 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)