Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01083 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 797 (₨73,604) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kingston costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $884 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xuzhou costs 元1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (43 minutes ago)