Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,472 (Mex$ 44,641) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (31 minutes ago)