Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 950 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03804 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,622 (Mex$ 42,637) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)