Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,803 (₨255,700) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)