Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01105 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,552 (₨140,433) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)