Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,571 (₨237,657) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)