Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01046 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,308 (₨125,035) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)