Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07127 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,422 (33,982 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (about 1 hour ago)