Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14905 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 989 (6,633TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)