Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18028 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,143 (6,342TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (34 minutes ago)