Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18556 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,951 (10,515TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)