Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19623 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,153 (10,971TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)