Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 JOD / YER *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,329 (468,560 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)