Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 JOD / YER
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,585 (913,209 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)