Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 JOD / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)