Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 229 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)