Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02550 JOD / ETB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 203 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)