Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03129 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,773 (88,632 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)