Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03143 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,691 (85,604 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)