Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,180 (11,139TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)