Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20224 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,062 (5,251TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)