Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19502 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,186 (11,211TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (37 minutes ago)