Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19273 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 964 (5,002TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (39 minutes ago)