Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19496 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,540 (7,900TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)