Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17380 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 782 (4,499TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)