Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15274 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,624 (GH₵10,632) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)