Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03782 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,000 (Mex$ 26,452) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)