Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,632 (1,166,253 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)