Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,587 (1,170,200 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)