Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,320 (669,058 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)