Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,748 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,283 (647,202 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)