Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,609 (1,169,705 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (31 minutes ago)