Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,195 (3,617,929 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (28 minutes ago)