Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,951 (6,414,356 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)