Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19265 JOD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 298 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)