Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,952 (3,474,232 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)