Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,256 (1,773,087 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)