Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,267 (1,766,965 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)