Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,092 (1,668,734 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)