Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,259 (1,772,467 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)