Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,141 (1,648,864 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)