Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,853 (1,472,312 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)