Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,716 (3,250,756 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)