Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,642 (3,183,027 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)