Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,360 (£3,800) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)