Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,437 (£3,784) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)