Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,945 (£2,082) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)