Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,947 (C$3,542) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)