Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (﷼ 60,810,280) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)