Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10181 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,414 (kr43,352) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)