Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11211 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,501 (kr22,309) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)