Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10969 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,294 (kr20,918) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)