Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10074 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,319 (kr42,871) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)