Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10258 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,048 (kr39,458) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)