Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,140 (kr20,111) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)