Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10110 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,825 (kr37,835) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)