Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10351 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,026 (kr38,894) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)