Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10041 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,793 (kr37,772) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)