Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,228 ($2,359) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)