Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amiens, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10247 EUR / LYDX *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 64% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €874 (1,408 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)