Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,963 (3,150 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (37 minutes ago)