Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,642 (4,052 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (37 minutes ago)