Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,350 (元17,642) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)