Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,702 (元13,359) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)