Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,065 (元15,978) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)