Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,206 (元16,475) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)