Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,534 (元11,697) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (22 minutes ago)