Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13486 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,518 (18,671 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 2,150 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)