Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02793 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,026 (72,549 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)