Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02846 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,889 (66,374 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)