Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,985 (67,258 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)