Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,206 (₩5,136,219) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)