Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,501 (元11,595) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)