Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,770 (руб 112,254) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)