Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,207 (﷼ 76,769,633) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)