Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,206 (4,635,851 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)