Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24691 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,932 (﷼ 11,876) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)