Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,421 (元11,068) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)