Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13752 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,066 (元22,297) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)