Cost of living comparison between Xiangfan, China and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,566 (元18,900) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)