Cost of living in Xian, China vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,619 (12,479元) in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)