Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23836 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,424 (10,171 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)