Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,116 (C$3,307) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)