Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (C$3,895) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)