Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (C$4,720) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)