Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06723 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,431 (36,168 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)