Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46340 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,634 (ƒ 5,684) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)