Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 37% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,114 (ƒ 7,798) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)