Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,989 (元14,771) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)