Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,729 (元21,113) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)