Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,949 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,160 (9,352 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (36 minutes ago)