Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,627 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,064 (9,017 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)